Diversity factor and it's affect on deciding for an Air-cooled Vs. water-cooled air conditioning system?

I am a B.Sc senior student of mechanical engineering, and I am undertaking my final project in the field of air conditioning, I have to choose the better air conditiong system ( Air-cooled Vs. water-cooled ) for a hotel with the following data : Cooling capacity: 1000 TR. Surrounding temp.: D.B: 35=BAC (=3D95=BAF), W.B.: 26=BAC (=3D79=BAF). The whole air conditioning system will contain 4 units 250 TR each. The number of the warmest days in which the system will not be able to supply 100% of the required cooling load is five days, in which ( these five days ) the system will supply only 80% of the required cooling load. How do I estimate the diversity factor and how it affects my decision on choosing the type of the system (Air-cooled Or water-cooled)? A definition of the diversity factor can be found at:

Sid

Well, to solve this problem we really need more information.

1) What is the ethnic background of the tenants of the rooms? Black or hispanic tenants need more cooling because they are opressed. 2) Which has the biggest lobbying group in Washington, fish or birds? You need an environmental impact study (which is very expensive) to determine the effect on fish or birds.

Get back to me on this, and I'll help you with your diversity study.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

The tenants are tourists or locals from the high society! It's a hotel on the beach of a big city, about 32 degrees on the northern latitude! It could be anywhere like Los-Angeles...

Reply to
Sid

No problem... just do the math... it ain't rocket science ya' know.

Reply to
Noon-Air

go to engineering school.... oh you already did that :)

Reply to
Murdentech

Actually Chris, it has nothing to do with ethnic diversity, it's economic diversity we are talking... taxpayer vs. non-taxpayer. You see the non-taxpayer is oppressed and therefore supported by the taxpayer. They need more heating and cooling, especially heating. This is the energy lobby's fault because they have trained these people that it is free to them and they need to use excess of everything. Leave the window open so you can hear the gunfire, then turn the heat up so you aren't cold.

Reply to
Murdentech

I thought the window was open so you could hear the news.

"Yo mama! Doan you be dissin dis ho! Shut you face, you mo fo! Doan be dissin me, beyatch! Ain goan be tawkin you no mo."

Though, the rest of your writing sounds right.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon