Ducted Heating DIY Kits or Fully Installed

DIY Ducted Heating Systems

Do it yourself ducted heating systems have been increasing in popularity over the past ten years. To support the ever increasing DIY market a Melbourne based company Dynamic Heating & Cooling have released a large range of new DIY ducted heating systems. It is worth keeping in mind that all ducted heating systems should be installed by a qualified and licensed duct fitter along with a licensed plumber for the gas connection.

Why gas ducted heating? Ducted heating is without a doubt the most efficient way to heat your entire house. If you're using a space heater or a reverse cycle air conditioner, the cost to heat only one room is approximately $98 per quarter. But with gas ducted heating, you can heat your entire home for less than $200 a quarter (if you use zoning and a high efficiency heater). With ducted heating you never have to walk out of a warm room into a cold one. You can be watching TV while the kids are in bed, and everyone stays warm.

DIY ducted heating kits You can buy a ducted heating kit online today through the Dynamic Heating & Cooling website

There is a full range of systems from four points up to twelve points, and more are being added weekly. Ducted heating systems designed to go under the floor, or in the ceiling. If one of the online DIY ducted heating kits doesn't suit your particular home you can send through your house plans for their team with over fifty years of combined experience in duct sizing and design to create a ducted heating system to suit your home. DIY kits are also available for evaporative cooling and ducted air-conditioning. If you are looking to save on your new ducted heating system then visit Dynamic Heating & Cooling.

Reply to
mkeenan

Take your spamming ass somewhere else.

*PLONK*
Reply to
Noon-Air

Licensed plumber for "gas connection", is COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!!!!

Another complete BULLSHIT statement!!

More BULLSHIT, I guess you know the cost of fuel, size of room, insulation or room, ceiling height, number and size of windows, number and size of skylights, etc for EVERY location????

More BULLSHIT, see the above reply

Not true, not if it's not installed correctly.

More added daily, I can believe that... as NO ducting system is STANDARD!!!!!

The money they save for a ducting system will SOON be offset by the EXTRA cost in operational costs.

You CAN NOT do justice to your prospective client over the net...

Reply to
<kjpro

In Kalifornia, a licensed HVAC contractor can perform those tasks that are required to complete his / her contract when it is directly related to his / her trade. I.E. plug the furnace in, and connect the gas... :)

Reply to
Zephyr

The last guy that tried to tell me "you have to be a plumber to run black pipe gas lines, was a plumber".

I asked "since when does running gas lines have anything to do with water supply or waste removal"?

Reply to
<kjpro

Always good for some fun--set a gas fitter and a plumber up to their necks in a vat full of shit and then throw a f****ng pipe wrench at em...

--see who ducks first.

Now, ( that said )--best to not forget that it&#39;s almost always the hvac tech that&#39;s done gone and tossed the wrench...

...BUT...

Excepting for the machinist, then likely there would be no wrenches...or vat...neither pipes...and so on...

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

Code calls for black iron pipe for natural gas.

Reply to
Noon-Air

But it doesn&#39;t call for a PLUMBER to run it. :-)

Reply to
<kjpro

but...but..... but.... its a UNION SHOP dammit!! :-)

Reply to
Noon-Air

No wonder they&#39;re standing around COMPLAINING!!!!!!! :-)

Reply to
<kjpro

| > > The last guy that tried to tell me "you have to be a plumber to run | black | > > pipe gas lines, was a plumber". | > >

| > > I asked "since when does running gas lines have anything to do with | water | > > supply or waste removal"? | >

| > Code calls for black iron pipe for natural gas. | | | But it doesn&#39;t call for a PLUMBER to run it. :-) | | |

Considering the OP posted from Australia, it is law here that all gas connections be carried out by a "Licenced Plumber" or Gasfitter.

Reply to
Justin

Well, there ya have it. :-)

Reply to
<kjpro

| > Considering the OP posted from Australia, it is law here that all gas | > connections be carried out by a "Licenced Plumber" or Gasfitter. | | | Well, there ya have it. :-) | |

Geez, I thought you blokes would have had a tougher licensing system in place than ours?

Reply to
Justin

Nah, we just a bunch of Rednecks! lol

Reply to
<kjpro

| > Geez, I thought you blokes would have had a tougher licensing system in | > place than ours? | | | Nah, we just a bunch of Rednecks! lol | | |

Ok, I&#39;m not gunna disagree with ya on that one, cheers! :)

Reply to
Justin

In Pennsylvania it is a free for all!

Reply to
Tekkie®

| > Geez, I thought you blokes would have had a tougher licensing system in | > place than ours? | >

| In Pennsylvania it is a free for all!

You mean no tickets required? or just a bit slack on regs?

Reply to
Justin

Nothing except in big cities may have to buy a business license show insurance but go to it.

Reply to
Tekkie®

| > | In Pennsylvania it is a free for all! | >

| > You mean no tickets required? or just a bit slack on regs? | >

| Nothing except in big cities may have to buy a business license show | insurance but go to it.

Unreal, we got at least six plumbing licenses required for various types of plumbing here, eg: mechanical, sanitary, draining, etc etc. Even have to be licensed to work on a swampy for christ&#39;s sake.

I&#39;m coming over....

Justin