Concord Furnace

Just purchased a Concord 80 plus single stage furnace. Any tips or opinions about this brand?

Went with the lowest bidder, did ya??? Too bad you got cheap instead of good.

Absolute piece of shit. Perhaps the worst furnace made. Warranty won't cover nothing.
You might as well flushed your dollars down the toilet.

Call the guy you got the furnace from on e-bay and get your money back. Oppps. Too late. Yur fuquered. Aint cheap wonderful? Bubba
Bubba wrote:

maybe, quiz for the really old timers --What furnace/plumbing company had the slogan "cheapest is best" printed directly on many of their products
posted for all of us...

--
Tekkie "There\'s no such thing as a tool I don\'t need."

On 17 Oct 2006 14:49:57 -0700, bungalow snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Who cares? Cave men used to rub sticks together to make a fire but I dont think any of us are willing to go that route anymore. Bubba
ralston15 posted for all of us...

--
Tekkie "There\'s no such thing as a tool I don\'t need."