Cannot find Refco vacuum pump oil.

Page 2 of 2
geoman,
Good question in atl.hvac conference.... I already answered on it. That a look above.

I would use the Castrol oil, its a little heavier, I have used for really deep vacuums Gear oil, you can get it at any auto supply store. Its very heavy so it allows a really deep vaccum and wont thin out if you have to pump for a long time and the pump gets hot.
Let us know how the repair comes out. Rich

Suggest you call or write:
North American Headquarters: REFCO Manufacturing (US) Inc. 66 B Industry Avenue Springfield MA 01104/USA 24 / 7 Customer Service +1 800 848 4232 Business / Office +1 413 739 4761 Fax +1 413 733 9267 >> snipped-for-privacy@refcoswiss.com >> www.refcoswiss.com