Call from clueless

Carla "Did you get the emailed work order this morning?" Chris "Yes, I replied to George, and we've sent several emails back and forth. Carla: "Will you be able to do the job today?" Chris (standing in the store at the moment) "I think I told George this already? Carla: "Oh, I'm no where near George's desk".
Amazing. Carla can talk to a locksmith in New York, but she can't talk to George, who is a local call on the intercom in the same building?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

So you're NOT an hvac tech?