Bob P's Posts

Sorry for the arrogance this week guys, just got done a great heat wave. Don't feel like listening to any more idiots for 2 more days (random #). Goodbye to all you great techs. Stormy do not reply, you don't fit in. Rich how you feelin these days, baby is gorgeous; Paul love the new projects you are workin on; and Pat, when can I come out and change water filters with you!

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

Hey Bob, you leaving the group or just taking time off from here?

Thanks for the concern, I'm working hard at trying to get off for my daughters wedding! I told them NOT to get married when I'm busy, I can't enjoy any part of it with the work load. Oh well, dads and husbands dont know anything.

I guess I don't know that the church without air conditioning is going to be hot too! Had to have a church with a pipe organ. I said that its going to be hot in there, 'oh no, its not bad in August". According to the photographer the inside of the church today was 87, and its 78 outside!

Well, hope you stay around or at least come back when things slow up for you.

Rich

Reply to
geoman

Heck, I am always around just usually too busy to post. I left for a few weeks till the floods stopped (thank's Paul). I'll be around for a while, just lurkin' here in the background. Good Luck with the wedding, ya gotta rent a portable AC for the day. Movin Cool 12 or 25 ton!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

Thats not a bad idea.......... Hmmm, I guess I have too look in Cleveland or Toledo for something like that. Aren't they extremely loud and don't you need 3 phase? I have never had the need to rent one even with the industrial work we did, we always put things in with redundancy to prevent total downtime.

Hmmm.

Rich

Reply to
geoman

I know the 5 toners are single phase. They are really quiet actually

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

Hey, Rich...

I happen to know where a 25 ton unit is located in Cincy... with a Genset on board.

I'd be happy to pull it up there and set it up for free beer.... and the approximate value of my retirement account (-;.

Enjoy the wedding... and the heat. It's all part of the story that will be told years from now. I know this... I got married in a un A/C church in the summer... and I expect my sons will also someday.

My only hope is that they both marry rich girls....

Jake

Reply to
Jake

Never marry an ugly woman, it'll sap the strength right out of you.

Reply to
Noon-Air