Fence posts again (sorry)

Although I was reading the last thread on fence posts I was feeling ill and then had to go in to hospital part of the way through and so didn't really take it in.

I've a fence pack outside: 5 panels (4' high x 6' long shiplap) and 6 posts, all pressure treated. There's an existing fence to remove but the holes won't be useable due to wrong pitch. Situation is complicated by the need to contain 2 dogs, so time for concrete to set will be limited and the dogs might jump up the fence.

What were the conclusions for the best way to put in posts?

I might be able to use rapid Postcrete, or I could try to dig a hole that's a tight fit - difficult at 15" deep and 3" square. The strength will need to hold 4' panel + 6" gravel board + 2 medium-sized dogs + neighbours nattering.

Reply to
PeterC

30 seconds! That would be one athletic building job.

NT

Reply to
NT