Back to checking everything.

Developing a working relationship with the parts house. Went in, bought some filters for a RTU a couple towns away. Get to the roof, filters are the wrong side. Pack it up, drive back, go back up on the roof.
Got to go back to checking everything.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Sucks when you got to learn the hard way.

    Hey, the parts house will RESPECT you now !!!!! You bought a couple of filters !

    The wrong size filters ( sigh ) :-(

www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 20:40:45 -0500, .p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

    He's been 'learning' to replace filters for over ten years now.
    Maybe he should take a hint.
    I saw a guy I used to work with ~ 20 years ago back in HVAC a while ago - I was on a programming contract in the building. He was changing filters, which in his case was always his highest technical aspiration. Sad.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

There is no money in changing filters, its a loss leader. The only reason I carry some filters on the truck is for the convieneince of my customers
On 11/24/2010 6:42 AM, Steve wrote:

I know some guys here that filter changing is just about all they do. They have a huge customer base which is probably what makes money for them. Come to think of it, they might have gotten to duct cleaning and I think they were doing some exhaust hood cleaning. They used to call my friend GB when they had a customer with an AC problem. If I remember correctly, they install a custom frame and use the big rolls of filter material and cut to size. I know their cost per filter can't be much after the custom frame is installed.
TDD

    Shit - right after Stormy spent 10 years almost learning how to do it all by himself, too.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Life is hard, its harder when your stupid - John Wayne

    And there's no fixin' it, either.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/