Anyone know of a good system sizing calculator? 1600 CFM Electric Furnace?

Looking for a good online system sizing calculator. My business partners and I bought up 35 hud homes in North GA and looking to replace all the heat pump systems and doing some addons to a few of the houses.

Thanks Grim

Reply to
Grumps The Love Bug

Grim you can get an idea of electric furnace sizing with this program:

Furnace System Sizing Calculator

Electric Furnace System Sizing Calculator:

If you need to do accurate load calcs call a local guy. If you're replacing heat pumps in small houses and they are low income houses I suggest goodman electric furnaces. They are teh best bang for your buck. The Warden

Reply to
Warden

Can someone help me understand what AFUE ratings is and why is it important to me? I am buying a new gas furnace and need to make sure I get the right system. I have 3 quotes and all of them have different furnaces with different AFUE ratings. Thanks

Reply to
Linda Moore

If you need a complete explanation of what AFUE Ratings are go here:

Good Luck! VJ

Reply to
VeJay Mullard