Anyone know of a good system sizing calculator? 1600 CFM Electric Furnace?

Looking for a good online system sizing calculator. My business partners and I bought up 35 hud homes in North GA and looking to replace all the heat pump systems and doing some addons to a few of the houses.
Thanks Grim

Grim you can get an idea of electric furnace sizing with this program:
Electric Furnace System Sizing Calculator:
http://www.acoverstock.com/system-sizing-calculator
If you need to do accurate load calcs call a local guy. If you're replacing heat pumps in small houses and they are low income houses I suggest goodman electric furnaces. They are teh best bang for your buck. The Warden
Can someone help me understand what AFUE ratings is and why is it important to me? I am buying a new gas furnace and need to make sure I get the right system. I have 3 quotes and all of them have different furnaces with different AFUE ratings. Thanks

If you need a complete explanation of what AFUE Ratings are go here:
http://www.acoverstock.com/what-is-afue-rating
Good Luck! VJ