#2 fuel oil smell

Today my wife turned on the heat in her business above my garage and it began to smell like fuel oil. Is this burn off or is this something for concern.
Todd -------------------------------------
##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.hvac - 26390 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Would you be concerned if you smelled gas around your vehicle?
vish33 wrote:

Double her Life insurance immediately.

Hmm. Have to look. Hold the computer up to the furnace so we can see.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

www.lds.org .

vish33 wrote:

It would be smart to call a repair service company in your area to have a look and see. I'm sure the minor cost of a service call will give you a piece of mind when you sleep at night.
--
Zyp

On 22 Oct 2008 01:36:48 GMT, tlv5397_at_charter_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (vish33) wrote:

I'd run for the damn hills if I were you!
Todd, How much do you love your wife? Have it checked now. Besides her business income is needed...
geothermaljones

Or not ;-)
vish33 wrote:

"What's that odor and what is that stink?" Asked his wife on her management link. He thought by the smell, It was Q.W.L. "It's a threat to her business, I think."
(Q.W.L - Quality of Work Life)
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia