You KNOW it's too darned hot when...

Page 3 of 3

it rained allot here in May, it sprinkles here every few days, but no down pours. in my part of the state of Michigan I seem to missing out on the rain. West side of Michigan gets lots rain and snow every year.
Few coyotes here for now. Our township hires hunters and they seek coyote dens. They give permission to cross our property, which is fine with me, they give ample warning, to hunt them. Two years ago they found two dens with a total of thirty five coyotes. I have seen a coyote about two months ago, but their population is way down in my area the last two years.
Cause and effect, Lots of rabbits though.
Like the mathematical model: "Predator vs Prey".

On 23/07/2011 1:38 AM, Chris wrote:

I know that it is hot when the woman next door gets naked on her deck. She has been doing it for years and still hasn't realized that my office window and outside security camera covers her backyard, pool and deck. Or maybe she does know and simply likes to show off. (She has a lot worth showing off.)