dahlias

ive put new dahlia tubers in as normal but they have only grown verysmall instead of the large ones they usually are where have i gone wrong?

Reply to
candy girl

There are dwarf dahlias. At a public garden where I am a docent, they often plant dwarf dahlias in the spring for summer bloom. This year, they planted dwarfs with dark red foliage, something I never saw before.

Reply to
David E. Ross