yellow sticky strips for thrips?

Does anyone know where I can get these?
On 12 Jan 2004 22:34:21 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Bette Noir) opined:

Any store which sells yellow oak tag or poster board, use some vaseline or if you want, you can buy something called Tangle Foot at the garden center. OR they sell it at Garden's Alive.
--------------D0538F1331BBFE7AC856F2F7 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Gardens Alive mail order has them. I find them useful around house plants. Randy
Bette Noir wrote:

-- snipped-for-privacy@bellatlantic.net
--------------D0538F1331BBFE7AC856F2F7 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
--------------D0538F1331BBFE7AC856F2F7--

Thanks, Tom & Animaux
I've used yellow sticky cards for white fly, and incidentally fungus gnats, but I thought it was sticky blue cards for the thrips. Am I thinking of something else? Gary

I'm actually not sure of that. One site for African Violets say's blue. I've seen yellow mentioned elsewhere. To cover my bases until I can get cards or strips, I've put out a bright yellow bowl with soapy water AND a bright blue one :-) No results either way yet. I'm not even positive what I have are thrips, because the little beasties are white, and thrips are supposed to be yellow or brown. They seem to be the right shape, though, and they were in the blooms of my one African Violet.