Worms - my first "harvest" of castings

Remember those worm questions I asked earlier this year? Well, I just made a major harvest of compost from the bin and it was plenty. Most of the bin looked like nice rich finished compost and it was full of big worms, medium sized worms and little tiny worms and I think I spotted a few eggs. I've kept the not quite finished stuff, some finished stuff and picked out every worm I could find, so now the extended family of worms in a fresh bed of shredded newspaper and lots of food. In the next week, I'll find a similar container and split them up.

The finished stuff nearly filled a 2 quart bowl (loosely piled in).

Which new plants get the gift?

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak