Vermont Castings Winterwarm Small

I am planning to install a Vermont Castings Winterwarm insert this year, the small sized one. Cast Iron won't go with my room or the granite surround, so I am interested in the Sand colored enamel finish(basically beige). I thought that the entire stove, or face of the stove (including the door), would be enameled in that color. A dealer told me that he has never seen that specific insert in any enamel, but he believes that the door is Not enameled. This makes absolutely no sense, seeing as the door is literally 97% of the face of the insert. What's left to enamel, basically nothing. (I know they make sand colored stove paint... not interested.)

So, does anyone actually have a Winterwarm Small in any enamel color, and what parts of the insert are actually enameled?

Thanks in advance... MW

(I am posting this here and on alt.home.repair)

Reply to
M Wilson

Try this question on alt.energy.homepower, if no luck here.

Reply to
Roger

Call Vermont Castings and ask them or find a different dealer who knows his products better. Ask to see a picture before purchasing.

Brikp