World Plant Exchange

Hello, nice site you've got here. I've just put up a site I think som

of you may be interested in. The url i

World Plant Exchange is a plac where people of all ages from all around the world can share plants an seeds of all types from many different locations. At World Plan Exchange you may find hard to find plants and seeds or any other typ of plant or seed you may be looking for. If you can't find it you ma request it and somebody else may offer them to you. You may also offe plants or seeds to share with other people whether you want anything i return or not.

I hope to see some of you there :). I see how this could be viewed a spam, so please delete this post if you see fit

-- ptjoe

Reply to
ptjoe

"World" Plant Exchange and no mention of phytosanitary requirements, heh.

Reply to
fynbos

Actually it does, in the help section. And there will be mor information coming

-- ptjoe

Reply to
ptjoe

Reply to
presley

Yes it will. I'm currently trying to find as much information for a many countries as I can but government sites aren't too great i providing information on the subject. If you do know where I can fin such info and could direct me to the right place(s) i'd reall appreciate it

-- ptjoe

Reply to
ptjoe