Wisteria Doesn't Flower Anymore

I live in Los Angeles. I moved into my house in 1992. There is a wisteria that grows on the handrail in the front yard. It gets a lot of sun. For the first several years I lived here, it flowered every spring. For the last several years, it leaves beautifully but has zero flowers.
What should I do so it flowers again?
Thanks.
Bob

Are you feeding?
--
Toni
South Florida USA

Nope - not doing anything, actually. Looks like I should be doing something, which is why I posted.
Bob

I would then suggest that you begin feeding. Plants need nutrients and soil becomes depleted over time. Organic compost is my primary choice, but even supermarket 20-20-20 would be a start. You may choose to use a "flowering" formula to help it along- that would be a fertilizer with a higher middle number like 5-10-5 or some such. If it were *me* I would use a general formula to get the plant back into tip top shape before asking it to perform, but others may say it's fine to push for blooming this season.
--
Toni
South Florida USA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List at http://list.lovemyoldhome.com/puregold / WEBSITE AT: http://www.mu.edu/~buxtoni/puregold/home.html www.drsolo.com Solve the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for any of the recommendations I make. AND I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ADS AT THE OLD PUREGOLD SITE
On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 00:13:50 +0000, Bob Stock wrote:

Pruning pratices are VERY important to Wisterias. Prune back the long vines until each have 5-7 nodes left. Also have you been feeding it? If not do.
Tom
Bob Stock Wrote:

Hi Bob,
You should find this site most helpful. http://tinyurl.com/6baum