White daisy

Today I saw one (Shasta?) Daisy in a balcony of a 6th floor building
The plant was falling from the balcony and not growing towards the sk (but down, towards the street floor)
Since I had never seen a a Daisy growing down, I wonder if you know o
any variety that grows this way
Thanks
Caneco Today I saw one (Shasta?) Daisy in a balcony of a 6th floo
building.
The plant was falling from the balcony and not growing towards the sky (but down, towards the street floor).
Since I had never seen a a Daisy growing down, I wonder if you know of any variety that grows this way.
Thanks!
i have seen fairly large hanging boxes with shasta daisies in the before and from what i saw they were just the regular shastas. hope this helps some. cyaaaa, sockiescat
-- sockiescat