Whats the name of this?

Does anyone know the name of this plant?

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: Plant.PNG | |Download:
Coops666

Yes, in all likelihood someone does.

I've seen bigger images on a postage stamp.

Reply to
Dan.Espen

It's a Euphorbia.

It's not possible to say which one without a closer view. It is something like Euphorbia Redwing 'Charam', but could be something else.

Reply to
Jeff Layman

Didn't use excessive bandwidth on this one nosiree.

Coops, next time please get much closer (provided your camera can focus) and don't crop it down to so few pixels. The most diagnostic items are things like the flowers, the bark, habit of the leaves on the stem, shape of leaves etc, none of which can be seen.

David Hare-Scott

Might add to include a ruler in the picture so it will show size. I've done this and have gotten fast identification of unknown plants.

Reply to
Frank

I'd say it's Euphorbia Wulfenii which is very common in UK gardens.

Reply to
Fran Farmer