What's in bloom this week

Here's some photos of the interesting stuff in bloom in our garden. http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky/bloom.htm Zone 10a - South Florida inland.
<< Subject: What's in bloom this week >><BR><BR>
In Prague, it ought to be lilacs. White lilacs, lilac lilacs, single and double. They're often scraggly, untrimmed bushes, but the smell is so lovely it doesn't matter. June feature: Lipa (lime/basswood) trees in flower. zemedelec

Are you in Prague?
<< > In Prague, it ought to be lilacs. White lilacs, lilac lilacs, single and

Are you in Prague?
Not at present. I've made five or six visits to the CR and lived there for various periods--the last time I saw the new year in with an oompah band and people dancing in the snow at Namesti Svoboda, the main square.
>><BR><BR>
zemedelec

I have relatives in Prague. They have visited here and my mother has been to the CR. I hope she gets the urge to go again and take me along!

heh heh ot, http://wfmu.org/Links /

Lucky guess or do you know?

was on your site :-) I like funny stuff