Welcome back Chris Owens!

For those of us who have read this ng for a longish time (i.e. years), I am surprised that none of the old timers has yet acknowledged the fact that Chris Owens has suddenly started posting again after a long absence. Welcome back Chris! Hope you are well! Now, where's John Riley and Gandy Dancer! For those who are puzzled, check the news group archive history at Google news.
Best wishes Geoff
Yes, welcome back Chris! I hope all is well with you.....
Love Caryn "Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"
Thanks, Caryn. I explained in my reply to Geoff . . .
Chris Owens
NAearthMOM wrote:

Thank you Geoff. I had to quit posting because my illness reached a point where all the time I had was needed to run my life. Unfortunately, progressive diseases do, and two weeks ago I was kicked up to 'executive' . . . as in gardner, chef, housekeeper, etc. So, now I have lots and lots of free time whilst the -- they actually are a very nice couple, really; I'm just feeling sorry for myself -- people my husband hired run the household and help take care of me. Well, at least my mind still works; and, with the very nifty voice navigation controls on my computer, I can surf and post. [And pay the bills . . . I still get to be the family accountant. :)] So, I'm back to have some fun!
Chris Owens
snipped-for-privacy@nospamblueyonder.co.uk wrote:

Welcome back, Chris, I have just caught up to the group after a month of non-reading, didn't notice your return, although I did notice your departure! I'm glad you're back.
Take care,
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA
Ann wrote:

Thanks Ann!
Chris Owens
Hey! My attendance here has been rather sporadic, so I just noticed you were posting again after a long absence. So glad to see you back, Chris.
--
Jean B., 12 miles west of Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Thanks, Jean
Chris Owens
"Jean B." wrote:

--------------E7F702BC9F77722476234953 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
I second the welcome. Chris was very helpful to me when I was a beginner gardener about five or six years ago. I think that all new gardeners really profit from this site because gardeners with years of experience still have time to answer simple basic questions for them and encourage them. So again - Let me add my thanks to Chris Owens. Randy
snipped-for-privacy@nospamblueyonder.co.uk wrote:

-- snipped-for-privacy@bellatlantic.net
--------------E7F702BC9F77722476234953 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> <html> I second the welcome. Chris was very helpful to me when I was a beginner gardener about five or six years ago. I think that all new gardeners really profit from this site because gardeners with years of experience still have time to answer simple basic questions for them and encourage them. So again - Let me add my thanks to Chris Owens. Randy
--------------E7F702BC9F77722476234953--
That's SO wonderful to hear! Thank you, thank you!
Chris Owens
Tom Engel wrote:

And I second your second. Chris was the first person to answer a question for me on this group. Welcome back.
Marilyn in Ohio