weather reports

Where can I find last years weather reports for my area.
Thanks
Gary

The easiest way is to take your spacecraft around the sun and use its gravity to whip you around at the speed of light in a certain way so you come back a year earlier.
However, if you don't have time to plan such a trip, this also looks promising:
http://www.weatherwatchers.org/weather/wxstats/text /
ROTFLMAO!
Go get 'em, Doug.
The other option would involve using a "worm hole"!!!
Its too bad some people can't Google for themselves.
Tonight's weather forecast is darkness, with continued darkness until morning!!!

Here, it's stir-fried shrimp with okra, cabbage, carrots, peppers, garlic & onions, served over brown rice with a weird sauce made from bourbon & Emeril's BBQ sauce. Followed closely by darkness, and church, which in this house means watching Tuesday's NYPD blue on tape.

Cereus-validus... wrote:

I seem to recall that we had similar weather last year at this time.
not only can you find the year's climate information, but it'll go all the way back to 1996 if you want to do a comparrison climate journal. (I've kept a 10 year journal of my gardens and if anything else but temperatures and weather are marked, it's helped me tremendously.) try going to http://www.srh.noaa.gov/mrx/ you might come up with Knoxville, Tennessee, but over in the left margin is a place to put your city and zipcode. madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36
--
Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it.