Wanted plumeria seeds and cuttings in Bulk

Hi,
We are a retailer in the United States, selling ornamental seeds. We would like to establish new suppliers for plumeria seeds and cuttings in bulk. Mail me directly to snipped-for-privacy@anameka.com, with your catalog and the pricelist.
Thanks in advance,
Michael