buying hulled sunflower seeds in bulk?

Some years ago some newsgroup turned me on to Anderson Seed Co. for buying

50 pound bags of hulled sunflower seeds. I was buying a couple bags a year. I go to make this year's purchase, and I find that they are no longer in business. Does anyone have suggestions?

Don.

(e-mail link at home page bottom).

Reply to
Don Wiss

You could have searched . There are many sources.

Brooklyn1

a place with reasonable prices.

Don.

(e-mail link at home page bottom).

Reply to
Don Wiss

It seem's an epidemic that businesses are closing across the country.

Reply to
pomundaya

Since you never said what you paid no one in their right mind would believe what price you say now with your BS 65% more. And I ain't selling them, go search yourself you ungrateful low IQ bastard.

Reply to
Brooklyn1

If one knows how to use a calculator and looked at your link, it would be simple to figure out what I paid before.

Are you always such a pleasant character?

Don.

(e-mail link at home page bottom).

Reply to
Don Wiss

So you claim. You are truly a moron.

Reply to
Brooklyn1

So you claim after the fact... were you honest (NOT) you'd have indicated the price you paid initially. After checking several sources no one charges anywhere near the price you claim. Wiss, you are far from the sharpest scissors in the drawer. This is a gardening group, plant your own sunflowers, very easy to grow.

Reply to
Brooklyn1

You can see the price I paid here:

(e-mail link at home page bottom).

Reply to
Don Wiss

Behave, Sheldon!

Jill

Reply to
jmcquown

Uh... this is a bird group.

Jill

Reply to
jmcquown

Yes, the local place (Weed & Feed) where I bought all types of bird seed went out of business :( You might check at a hardware store. The one near me (Grayco, local) sells all sorts of bird seed and feeders.

Jill

Reply to
jmcquown

Chuckle, the OP cross-posted his original post to both rec.birds AND rec.gardens.

Reply to
Richard Owlett

Whu? What!? I din't say inything in this tread at all!

Reply to
Larry Sheldon

If he could, he wouldn't be Sheldon.

Reply to
Billy

Unfortunately, you've been cross-posted. Sunflowers are in the realm of gardens, as are the use of birds to suppress insects.

Good "Birding", none the less.

Reply to
Billy

Who knew those gardener types were so volatile. ;)

Reply to
Dennis M

You think birdwatchers are violent about cats......

Reply to
Larry Sheldon

Cats I don't have to worry about but suet and seed-raiding squirrels are EVIL LITTLE BASTARDS WHO SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED!

...whew.

Reply to
Dennis M

Will the real Shelly please stand up?