Bulk chile seeds

Now that Rocky Mountain Seed over in Denver has closed does anybody know of= a source of small quantities of chile seed? I'm thinking along the lines o= f 4oz. or so and am particularly needing NewMex 6-4 Heritage. This season I= used seed from last year and the pods aren't as big as the year before. Ad= mittedly the heat probably had its affect.

Thanks,

TF

Reply to
thefronny