Walmart has Batik Iris

Normally I wouldn't recommend Walmart for much but we had this Iris pop up unexpectedly in our garden a couple of years ago (still don't know where it came from) and it is *gorgeous*. Walmart is selling them 3 roots for 5.97.

To see it, go to:

and look at the second photo in the Plant and Gardens (first) folder. I *love love love* this Iris.

It's growing like crazy, too, and it blooms beautifully. I'm going to be able to divide my original clump this year and make more.

Reply to
FragileWarrior

FragileWarrior unexpectedly in our garden a couple of years ago (still don't know where it

Gorgeous iris, it's definitely a keeper!

Reply to
Ann

I may have to swing by Wally World!

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

On Fri, 4 May 2007 22:13:41 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior unexpectedly in our garden a couple of years ago (still don't know where it

I bought them several years ago, they've needed dividing twice and they are now everywhere on my property. They rapidly produce rhizomes and are beautiful. People have knocked on my door asking what they were!

Reply to
jangchub

"FragileWarrior" unexpectedly in our garden a couple of years ago (still don't know where

I am unable to view it as the page times out. Can you post the exact URL for the picture itself?

Reply to
Manelli Family

Here ya go:

Travis M.