Walmart has Batik Iris

Normally I wouldn't recommend Walmart for much but we had this Iris pop up unexpectedly in our garden a couple of years ago (still don't know where it came from) and it is *gorgeous*. Walmart is selling them 3 roots for 5.97.
To see it, go to: http://community.webshots.com/user/deerhnd and look at the second photo in the Plant and Gardens (first) folder. I *love love love* this Iris.
It's growing like crazy, too, and it blooms beautifully. I'm going to be able to divide my original clump this year and make more.

Gorgeous iris, it's definitely a keeper!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

On Fri, 4 May 2007 22:13:41 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior

I bought them several years ago, they've needed dividing twice and they are now everywhere on my property. They rapidly produce rhizomes and are beautiful. People have knocked on my door asking what they were!

I am unable to view it as the page times out. Can you post the exact URL for the picture itself?

Here ya go: http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2986211460065994325PPXlgE
--
Travis in Shoreline Washington

Thanks!