Vine to shield junque area

I am redoing the back area where I keep garden equipment -- tools, bins, shelves -- other unsightly but necessary,"junque" back against the property fence.
Idea is to create a visual screen by hanging a net upon which to train up a vine, thus freeing up most of the area for decorative plants/ shrubs, plus maybe small table w/chairs.
Seeking recommendations for a REALLY fast-growing vine, preferably one that blooms all year (yeah!), does not become unsightly, grows in nice and thick, does not lose leaves in "winter".
(Soil is very fertile, area having previously housed laying hens!)
Your valuable input sought for this area -- So. Calif coastal.
TIA
HB
In article

Silver Lace Vine, Polygonum aubertii, may fit the bill. It's somewhat invasive in some locales if neglected. Mine are very well behaved, super fast-growing and bloom constantly here in New Mexico. They require very little water. I'm not sure if they're evergreen in frost-free regions but it takes a hard freeze for mine to even think about dropping their leaves.
Higgs Boson wrote:

Why would you want to grow a vine on a net? A good solid trellis will last longer, sag less and look better. Some of the more vigorous vines, like bougainvillia, will pull your net down or the bit of string holding it up.

***Yes, you're right about trellis, David. I have 1 piece & would have to get 2 more to bridge a 15''span. Hard to find a friend/ neighbor with a pickup to take me to a HD or lumber place to pick up the trellis-es, the fasteners to hold the frame to the garage wall & alley block wall, and the required lumber to build the support structure. Also, 1 piece has to be hinged to get access to the stuff behind the screen, so that piece can't have vine growing on it.
Right now, I'm collecting recommendations for the vine. I have bougainvillea and star jasmine growing in other parts of the garden - thanks David Ross -- and would like to try something different, like maybe the silver lace vine that Amos recommended.
Any more vine suggestions?
(Or comments on my structure plans?)
TIA
HB