Urgent! Where can I find bulk cut orchids

Hello there! Could anyone tell me where to mail order bulk orchids at reasonable price? We live on the east coast near Washington DC and Richmond area.
My brother is getting married the second week of October. I am planning to provide flower arrangements for the reception. The bride's heart is set on orchids. I have been searching for both local and internet, but came out empty. Actually, I found one in Bangkok, but don't want to have to deal with time uncertainty. Thnaks, packat
Can someone recommend a place that sell orchids as cut flowers/ Thanks pac

Bangkok has a huge orchid export industry and Thais are very efficient people. Alternatively you might try Singapore, ditto. Both cities expertly package cut orchids so they arrive on the other side of the world fresh and fit to last a considerable time.
Janet
"PacKat" said.........." The bride's heart is set on orchids. I have been searching for both local and internet, but came out empty. ....."
I would have thought that you would have a whole sale florist somewhere in your area. Where do your local florists get their flowers?
David Hill Abacus nurseries www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk
There isn't a flower market in the DC area? Sometimes these are closed to the general public and you have to go through someone with a resale number - so if you have any friends with one of those you can get in. Sometimes they are open (like the one here in San Francisco)
K Barrett

Type" hawaii orchid nursery" in your browser. there a lot of nurserys that would be glad to assist you. I have had excelent results with them.
Gary