Urgent Help Needed Identification Of Unknown Plants

Hello everyone ....

This is my my first post here...joined recently.Im quite new to this ..i need the help of experienced gardeners in identifying a few plants...i recently came back after so many years and my mom had some of these plants amongst many..i would be really indebted if someone can help me identifying these plants..i could tend to them and care for them better..since each has its own requirements ..right? Thank you

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: Image3034.jpg | |Download:
||Filename: Image3031.jpg | |Download:
||Filename: Image3039.jpg | |Download:
||Filename: Image3041.jpg | |Download:
||Filename: Image3044.jpg | |Download:
||Filename: Image3045.jpg | |Download:
||Filename: Image3046.jpg | |Download:
strawberryfield
7 search under chalenchoe.

6 dieffenbachia

5 bleeding heart vine

1 cordeline/dracaena

4 another chalenchoe
Reply to
gardenlen

sorry spelling mistake maybe? kalanchoe

3 looks like a geranium
Reply to
gardenlen

In message , gardenlen writes

2 is a Coleus aka Solenostemon. I wondered if 3 was another of the same.
Reply to
Stewart Robert Hinsley

a good possibility stewart,

for me just can't see the stem enough.

Reply to
gardenlen

wow !!! thank u so much .....Thank u ..u guys have quite some experience i must say....thank u

strawberryfield

Hello 'gb' . Can U Please Help Me Out In Identifying Some More Plants...your Experience Is An Invaluable Help To Me..awaiting For Your Response...thank You

||Filename: DSC00021.JPG | |Download:
||Filename: DSC00025.JPG | |Download:
||Filename: DSC00026.JPG | |Download:
||Filename: DSC00028.JPG | |Download: