tree care

Here is a web site and the information is applicable to the arborist, landscape architect, nursery person, forester, urban forester, fruit grower, bonsai enthusiast, and all other people who care about trees. Our responsibility is to mend the torn pieces of our natural system and to develop new and better practices that will assure its survival. Yes, trees are tough, but only as long as they have a fair chance for survival.
----------------------------LINKS--------------------- Articles written by DR. ALEX L. SHIGO, one of the foremost authorities worldwide on tree systems today online at
John A. Keslick, Jr. Tree Biologist Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!