Transplanting Hens and Chicks

If I have some hens and chicks flowering right now and want to take some of the seeds or new plants to another part of the yard - how would I do it? The flowers don't really look like anything you could pick a seed from and plant in the ground - in fact the flowers look like seeds anyway.
"Eigenvector" wrote:

http://landscaping.about.com/od/plantsforsunnydryareas/p/hens_and_chicks.htm
On 7/28/07 5:49 PM, in article AtKdnVsQ75tGJDbbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com,

All I ever have to do is take a few offshoots and nestle them in dirt with a few rocks around them. Love those things when they bloom. So odd.. C
On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 09:40:36 -0400, Cheryl Isaak

Mine have spread over a 2-foot area in the last 10+ years, confined by stone and a wooden border in a sunny hot location. It is hardy in most areas. I care little for it and it has never bloomed. :-(
On 7/29/07 10:02 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com,

start their own gardens.. C