Tomato seeds

FamilyNet International Newsgate
I had some very good results with some Rutgers Select I saved the seeds from those we ate last year; spread them out on wax paper untill well dried. Then I seperated any remaining meat from them and stored in an evvelope in the refrigerator in case they wanted to think winter had occurred as some plants do.
I got an abundance of seedings this spring that have produced very mature plantings (especially in some tubs first time for me, that about 50% ahead of their mates in the garden yet).
I think you can do just as well if you try it Bill.
Stay young, OldAck
--
SLMR 2.1a hAS ANYONE SEEN MY cAPSLOCK KEY?

FamilyNet <> Internet Gated Mail