Tomato seeds

How do I haves and dry seeds for next year?

MJ

Reply to
mjciccarel

Sorry that should be harvest.

Reply to
mj

Billy

Sorry, I should have mentioned Seed to Seed: Seed Saving and Growing Techniques for Vegetable Gardeners by Suzanne Ashworth

Billy

Scoop out the seeds from a ripe fruit and wash them in a sieve rubbing off the pulp. Spread on paper in an airy but not windy place to dry for several days. Label with cultivar and date. Store in a cool dry place.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott