Tall indoor houseplant (bamboo?)

I just saw a magazine and it looks like a bamboo plant of some sort in the photo.
Beautiful, sort of a light green graceful leaf.....(almost like a cannabis leaf?). Maybe 5 or 6 feet tall.
Is there a particular type of bamboo that does well indoors...something like what I described?....anywhere online you can get the plants?
Thanks
Add pictures here
βœ–

I've got a Bamboo Begonia. Has red heart flowers and leaves with white dots. In a large pot will grow 8 feet. I place them outside in the summer. Easy to propagate.
Take a peak here.
http://www.begonias.org/greenhouse/byType.asp?CAT Κne
Bill
--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade
βœ–

Sounds like it is one of the false aralias.... http://pix.davesgarden.com/pf/showimage/16690/ ...part of the schefflera family.
Val
Add pictures here
βœ–
familiar with the false araila...it's not that, unless maybe a different species than the popular dark green ones i've seen.
saw it in a crate and barrel catalog....maybe I can scan it and post....the leaves are a real light green. very "wispy" and open plant.
those begonias look nice.
Add pictures here
βœ–
After looking at some bamboo images on Google...I would say it's very definetly a bamboo of some sort.
Just wonder what type(s) would work for indoors (a sun room).
I've got to try it.
Add pictures here
βœ–

You can page through this site. I don't think I ever saw any that do good indoors but then I wasn't looking for that, either.
http://www.bamboogarden.com
Add pictures here
βœ–

The site you posted has them listed under: Bamboo for the Interior
Add pictures here
βœ–

I guess that's why I didn't see them. :)
Add pictures here
βœ–