Stubborn Hollyhock

I am growing a Hollyhock in my garden that produces huge leaves, but not much else. Based on the rate at which it is growing it seems to be healthy, but it appears to be content producing only leaves and resisting blooming. I would appreciate any ideas that would help my plant bloom. Thanks!
James

Hollyhocks are biennials or short-lived perennials. They don't bloom the first year. If they are more than one year old (365 days) then they may not have enough sun or you may have use a fertilizer too high in nitrogen.
As they can be bi-annuals, I've seen that happen and them not bloom until the 2nd year of growth.
--

"And for the second time in four million years, the monolith awoke."
Arthur C.Clarke 2062:odyssey three