Seed Catalogs - Spring is coming!

Didn't get to 15 yesterday....
Want some snow - I'll deliver. The bed is full...
I like Vermont Bean Co. They have outstanding varities you don't find everywhere like their Fortex pole bean. The best I have ever tried.
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

Best in what way?
Varities you don't find in most of the catalogs. Bush beans, Pole beans, radishes, tomatoes and etc. Everything I have got from them was exactly what they said it would be.
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley
Top 3 (in no particular order):
Territorial: http://www.territorialseed.com/ Excellent service. Catalog is also good reference material. Never a problem with germination. Prices are a bit higher than some (but not as high as Burpee), but found to be worth it.
Nichols: http://www.nicholsgardennursery.com/ Good prices. A bit more limited selection, but offers other items as well. One of the best garlic suppliers I know of.
Fedco: http://www.fedcoseeds.com/ Coop. Good selection and several varieties not found anywhere else. Prices are also very good.
Other I've tried:
Used to order a fair bit from Pinetree.. Good prices, good service, but their germination didn't seem to be as good others. I'll still use them for bulbs and tubers. Best seed potato prices I know of.
I've also ordered from Vermont Bean, Totally Tomatoes, Seymour's Selected Seeds, Jung's... Which I now realize are all affiliated (http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/106 /). Products/service was fair, not up to par with what I'm used to.
I've also ordered from Burpee and some of the other "glossy" catalog providers. Good product, just too expensive when compared to others.
Cheers! Snotbottom
On 1/2/08 1:27 PM, in article 477bd77e$0$30738$ snipped-for-privacy@news.iglou.com,

Haven't seen any yet, but I have gotten a few daylily catalogs C