Rooting Gel recommendation

Does anyone have a recommendation for a specific brand of rooting / cloning gel?
chaz
I've never used a gel, but I've had good results from Rootone powder.

Dragone rooting hormone is also good.
Dip the bottom 1-2" of the cutting in water, shake off the drops, dip it in powder (which sticks because it's wet), and jam it into a "peat pellet".
-- spud_demon -at- thundermaker.net The above may not (yet) represent the opinions of my employer.

What are you trying to clone? I've had great results cloning peppers -- nearly 100% successful -- with Olivia's Cloning Gel[1] and Solution[2].
Regards, Greg
[1] http://www.wormsway.com/detail.asp?sku=OCG300 [2] http://www.wormsway.com/detail.asp?sku=OC300
--
\|/ ___ \|/ snipped-for-privacy@pobox.com +----- 2048/83C90191 -----+