Insulation recommendation for detached garage

I have a detached garage that is framed with wood as well as concrete board
siding. I was wanting to insulate the area for a
hydroponic garden that I have but was concerned with the moisture getting to not
only the insulation, but the wood sandwiched between the insulation and the
concrete siding. What are the recommendations or am I screwed?
-Clay
Reply to
Clay

Site Timeline Threads