Insulation recommendation for detached garage

I have a detached garage that is framed with wood as well as concrete board siding. I was wanting to insulate the area for a hydroponic garden that I have but was concerned with the moisture getting to not only the insulation, but the wood sandwiched between the insulation and the concrete siding. What are the recommendations or am I screwed?

-Clay

Reply to
Clay