ROOTING COMPOUND

Just bought a bottle of rooting compound and was dismayed about all of the cautions and warning on using it. I know many people use it quite often with no ill effects. Has anyone developed any health problems due to using it?

Freckles

Reply to
Freckles

Does the idea of having a third arm bother you?

Reply to
jellybean stonerfish

I've used a rooting powder for some 40+ years without any problems. My mother also used the same brand of rooting powder (RootTone) for many years and died one day short of her 100th birthday.

Reply to
David E. Ross

A functional third arm?

I need to load up.

Reply to
despen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks for the info. All companies today seem to give many useless warning to save their asses "just "in case," and it's getting to be a problem believing anything they list on their labels at all.

Years ago I was into oil painting, very few tubes of paint listed any warnings. Now, probably over half of them carry some kind of dire warnings.

Thank again,

Freckles

Freckles