ROOTING COMPOUND

Just bought a bottle of rooting compound and was dismayed about all of the cautions and warning on using it. I know many people use it quite often with no ill effects. Has anyone developed any health problems due to using it?
Freckles
On Wed, 02 Mar 2011 03:03:02 -0600, Freckles wrote:

Does the idea of having a third arm bother you?

A functional third arm?
I need to load up.
On 3/2/11 1:03 AM, Freckles wrote:

I've used a rooting powder for some 40+ years without any problems. My mother also used the same brand of rooting powder (RootTone) for many years and died one day short of her 100th birthday.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks for the info. All companies today seem to give many useless warning to save their asses "just "in case," and it's getting to be a problem believing anything they list on their labels at all.
Years ago I was into oil painting, very few tubes of paint listed any warnings. Now, probably over half of them carry some kind of dire warnings.
Thank again,