Re: Heads Up: Sudden Oak Death found in Monrovia Nursery

This sounds very scary to me. We're just sold our house and are building in an area that has a woods with some magnificent water oaks in it and I wouldn't want anything to happen to them. Should I worry about taking some plants from here, I've had them potted up to move for over a year, to the new place. I've also have bought and potted a camellia last fall and I really don't know it it came from Monrovia or not and I want to take that with me.
What do you think? Is this a problem, I live in Georgia.

Photography by Sheila Dalton