Question

Is this a gardening discuss group or a general discuss group????
Rich
There are so few people here, I would say yes to both questions. Many will add "OT:" to the subject line for "Off Topic" then the question.

"EVP MAN" wrote

Gardening but we get the driveby spam too like all groups.
Carol
On 12/25/10 12:06 AM, EVP MAN wrote:

This is about gardening. Some participants may get rude, abusive, or worse if you post off-topic.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean
White_Noise snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (EVP MAN) wrote:

Gardening, but, like in the real world, everything connects to everything else. Oxygen leaving a plant, may be half in, and half out. Is it part of the plant, or part of the atmosphere? Water entering a plant, may be half in and half out. Is it part of the soil, or part of the plant? So right away we have meteorology, botany, and geology to deal with, as well as the politics of clean air and clean water, and the thieving off-spring of kennels who write the laws. Laws that are written for their economic impact of concentrating wealth among the "Molochs" of the world. Then again, images of plants have been used on family crests, as cultural icons, and decoratively on objects from stained glass to door handles. Plants even inspired the Rite of Spring by Igor Stravinsky. So, we are strictly a gardening group, whatever that means.
--
- Billy