Q: What besides plants and mulch do you have in your garden?

Page 3 of 3
On 6/4/07 1:40 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@cor8-ppp5025.per.dsl.connect.net.au, "Billy

all the time! C

Well . . . I have been known to hose down a biker and his damn straight pipes. They make more noise than a freakin' semi. Thing with getting old is that it affects your judgement. Where once you'd have held your piece suddenly, you're ol' alligator mouth. But kids? You bad woman. Nah, I'm not down with hosing down kids unless it is a very hot day and they agree. I got me one of them motion detection sprinklers to keep the "Hounds from Hell" from romping around in the lettuce patch. I always forget when I turn it on. It's the last thing on my mind when I head for the tools and, wham. Like I say, not bad on a hot day but we be putting together a string of foggy morning and, just, comfortable afternoons.
When the kids come back and TP your garden, you'd best laugh with them because you had it comin';-) - Bill Coloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)

Not me - that was a good thirteen years before I was even thought of....................
On 6/3/07 3:51 PM, in article 46631aea$ snipped-for-privacy@news.intrstar.net, "Rachael

infant
On 6/2/07 3:43 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@cor8-ppp5025.per.dsl.connect.net.au, "Bill

I HAVE 5 BACK YARDS. ALL HAVE PONDS STREAMS, BUTTERFLYS BUSHES. LANTANA, G SCALE TRAINS ALL AROUND EVERY YARD. FERNS, ALL KINDS OF PLANTS HEDGES BOXWOOD. I HATE GRASS. DOUG
On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 15:59:13 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I love those G Scale Trains and the amazing work which goes into the landscape, etc. One of these days I may get into doing that. This isn't our final house so it won't happen in this garden, but maybe our final house...impermanence permitting.

freshly buried pizza it seems. my husband just let wyatt plant his leftover pizza slice from lunch to see if he could grow a whole "BIG" pizza.
arg.................gonna be fun when it doesn't "grow"...........................

Too bad you can't get a set of those gag Chattering Teeth. You could put that there and then ask him if he needs to count his teeth since it appears he planted one.

Generally here and there are Frogs, toads, lizards (of the 'statue' kind) 1" to 1' The above-- of the Real kind Tables, benches, trellis, walkways of brick, pine needles, bark Some pieces of driftwood Bird feeders and houses
Front of house: arbor, birdbath, bench (turquoise), lava rocks Meditation garden: Angel, St Francis, cherub, Buddha, Kwan Yin all are small, glider type bench Fern garden: rocks, green artglass bottles on a stump with a round mirror in back on the fence, natural rock basin with a water drip for the birds (searched for years for this) Razzle Dazzle garden: sculpture made from a (discarded in the neighbor's trash) bentwood end table on a railroad car wheel base Garden shed: old screen door with sweet peas growing on it. Various 'artifacts' old garden tools, sprinklers, watering cans rusty stuff etc (all artfully arranged of course) Butterfly garden: 2 artificial BFlies, arbor into vegie garden Faerie garden: garden fairies and a lecherous gnome Other: Rock turtle sculpture made from 7 large rocks, total about 36 inches diameter sculpture made from 3 concrete blocks and several naturally round rock spheres Solar clothes drier
All of this sounds like a lot of stuff, and it is; it is arranged so that most of the smaller things are hidden in a natural habitat of foliagerocks, and some 'disappear in summer, and I 'find them" again in winter. Others are placed so that only one is in view at a time.
Emilie NorCal
Do weeds count?

Mine can do multiplication and division.
Janet.