The Baffling Disappearance of The Bees.

Couldn't sleep at all last night: Heat made me turn on the ceiling fan and the noise from that kept me imagining there were little creatures from outer space creeping around the house. Then because I had been reading about the disappearance of the bee before going to bed ... all night long I kept mulling over this nightmare scenario where our bees were being abducted by little creatures from outer space (after they had, naturally, gone through all their own planet's fierce beasts) to be used in their bizarre rite of passage from "boy"to "warrior" (in which each "boy" had to engage in a fight to the death with a "fierce creature" from another planet (our bee). I "watched" a couple of the fight, and they were pretty horrifying.

Otherwise, since this is a world-wide phenomenon, there must be a world-wide cause. And the only thing I can think of off the top on my head happening world-wide right now is the shifting of the earth' magnetic field(s).

Whatever the cause turns out to be, the mystery is truly upsetting on many human levels. Reminds one of just how fragile our existence on this planet really is.

S D Rodrian

All religions are local. Only science is universal.

Reply to
SDR

It's the bee rapture I tell you.

Reply to
Captain Compassion

The message from SDR contains these words:

Well, if all the worlds bees are found congregating in one place and unable to leave, you'll know you were right.

Janet

Reply to
Janet Baraclough

Things are such as they are. Never the less things remain such as they are. Still things are as they are.

Foolish Chinese obscure shit that obviously ruined my mind.

Bill

Reply to
William Wagner

Janet Baraclough wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@zetnet.co.uk:

And you'll know you've found the place to beez.

Reply to
FragileWarrior

I'm going with this idea. I like it.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Inconclusive. It could also be a convention. If they were all wearing name badges and drinking heavily, we would have proof.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom
[...]

[..]

Hey, that's pretty neat!

Whoever posted this - attribution please?

TIA

Persephone

Reply to
Persephone