Propergators

Hi I'm quite new on here and I wondered if anyone could give me some advice on propergators. I remember my Grandmother had one and swore by it. But, could anyone tell me the highest temperature that they go up to and is it fairly easy to control the temperature inside them.
Many thanks.
Kate x
--
Katiequiggle

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 12:03:21 +0000, Katiequiggle

Proper gators is two words... well mannered alligators.
Katie, I'd love to tickle your quiggle.
http://www.pinkpt.com/neodex/index.php/Quiggle