Please identify if Known

I came across this cutting with quite a few buds ready to bloom. i was taken by its beauty and abundance of buds. I do not know what it is, but i believe it came from a succulent plant...here at the local church grounds in NYC...I took a couple of pictures and can't upload them here being a usenet group, so I read. Would appreciate someone identifying it for me.

[IMG]
noel888

g'day noel,

very hard to tell from the pic's of the flower buds but could be kalanchoe of sorts?

can you get pic of plant and foliage?

len

Reply to
len