planting seed fast?

i have a vegitable garden that is about an acre or more. this was new ground, its been plowed, and then i went over it with a rotor tiller.

now the final part, whats the quickest way to plant the seed, is there some sort of home brew tool i can construct to plant all this seed in half a day or less?

i work full time, which dosnt allow me alot of time to tinker around for days.

any suggestions would be great, thanks.

Reply to
Grimes

Uleetsa Moscowa

You will reap what you sow. Do a half assed job of planting and you will get a poor crop. Gardening is a philosdophy of life. You must carefuly plan a garden making compromises as needed. There will always be weeds in the garden of life. I have seen many a gardner toss his/her seed upon the dirt in the spring and return in the fall to mediocre results. I believe you should rethink your gardening philosophy.

Farmer John

Good Gardners Make Good Financial Planners.

Reply to
fudge