Plant Life!

Hi all!
I recently developed a new website which is designed to help people plan, view, and share garden details. I did this purely from a desire to share my garden, and to help other gardeners show what they have done.
I love permaculture, and gardening in general. I think spreading the knowledge and awareness of it can change the world.
I would be very thankful for each of your opinions and recommendations on the site. Please don't hesitate to get in touch and let me know what you think.
Here is the site:
http://www.plant-life.us
And here is a link to my garden (in progress):
http://www.plant-life.us/garden/view/agxzfnBsYW50LWxpZmVyEQsSCkdhcmRlblBsb3QYjicM
Thanks so much.
Ed

view, and share garden details. I did this purely from a desire to share my garden, and to help other gardeners show what they have done.

Five HTML5 and 717 CSS errors.

http://www.plant-life.us/garden/view/agxzfnBsYW50LWxpZmVyEQsSCkdhcmRlblBsb3QYjicM
Five HTML5 and 772 CSS errors.
Given that the HTML5 specification is still only a draft, I would avoid it for now. Otherwise, you might have to keep revising your Web pages to keep up with changes.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see