Pittosporum Size Question

Does anyone know how big Pittosporum tenuifolium 'Warnham Gold' eventually get? Regards Mike Gilmore WinsfordWalledGarden, SW England, USDA Zone9a
message

I should think no more than about 10-12'. My 'Garnettii' tops out at about that and most of the other variegated or goldleaf forms remain in that range unless specifically dwarfed forms.
pam - gardengal
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:01:10 -0000, "Mike Gilmore"

I've seen them as tall and wide as 12 feet. I have one which is about 4 years old and it is 6 tall and wide.
Thanks to both replies. 12' will be perfect for my situation. I have been delighted with the lovely yellow winter foliage of an existing specimen and did wonder just how big it would eventually develop so I can get another! I have about a dozen varieties now and, to my mind Pittosporums generally are something of an under-valued plant. Close-up, the variegated detail on many is something of a wonder to me.
-- Regards Mike Gilmore WinsfordWalledGarden, SW England, USDA Zone9a
opined:

eventually
years