Organic Gardening Magazine

In article

Hmmmm ....
I have no wish for a refund. I like the Mag.
Why would I want to call you? Are you looking for caller ID numbers? If anyone calls (Not me) One should use caller ID blocking.
Why would anyone post their real phone number (if it is you number)?
Enjoy Life .. dan
--
Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.

harold wrote:

How long ago does that refund take effect? I subscribed for years but it was a long time ago, when I could garden.
--
Bud