Optional greenhouse heating

Does anyone know if there are any other ways to heat flats in greenhouses other than heating pads for bottom heat? Is there a less expensive way?
Is it possible to create a rainforest environment within my greenhouse for heat and moisture in the middle of the winter and lake effect snow? Dimensions for greenhouse are as follows: 12'X 8'X 20'
thanks, chuckie zone 5
I use a hot table. I have a small undersink water heater (2 gallons) and a circulating pump and a thermostat. Stick the thermostat sensor under a flat on the table and use the thermostat to control the circulating pump. This way I have a 5 x 10' table for propagation for the price of about 3-4 heating mats.
I cover the unused parts of the table with cardboard or something to reduce heat loss. (eventually the table is filled, but not all at once).
Chuckie wrote:

Forgot to mention that the hot table is just a table with some tubing fixed to the top. It's really the tubing that's hot, not the table.
dps wrote:

How about a picture of your setup and maybe the manufacturer of that 2 gallon water heater?
I'll try to remember to take one when I get home. The small water heater I got at Home Depot. THe first one was 1.5 gallons, but it didn't get drained completely one fall and split during the winter. Couldn't find the same one, so got the 2 gallon one. Don't remember the manufacturer. The circulator is a standard home heating system circulator designed for zone heating.